Today I’m going to just tell you everything that’s on my mind because it’s Thinking Out Loud, of course!
1. It feels pretty good to be home, but I still feel like I’m only here for a short amount of time. In reality, I’m here for an indefinite amount of time. Serious biz. So serious that I now have my own cupboard in the kitchen! In a perfect world, my family would just eat all of the same things I do but for now, this’ll do .
2. On the way home from Canada, Cassie and I wanted to stop at a specific outlet mall because we saw on the way in to the country that it had a Lululemon store. We were pretty ridiculous about it and dead-set on making it there before it closed at 6 pm on Sunday. We took two wrong exits, I believe, and finally asked someone where the outlet was. When we spotted the correct outlet, we still took a few wrong turns. Luckily we made it there with about 20 minutes left to shop, and you better believe we both walked out holding a bag.
I think the color of this one is shhhweeeet. And you can’t really tell but the little side panels there are a slightly different fabric.
Both Cassie and I bought this purple top. *twinz*
I really think the back is cool, and I don’t have any other shirts like it. It’ll be nice for yoga in the summer, especially because the bottom is banded so that it won’t slide up during my practice!
3. Hockey season has come and gone with no win for the Pens, once again. I’m pretty salty about it. That’s all I have to say about that right now.
4. Are you getting ready for summer? Excited?! I am! Summer is my second favorite season (behind fall, and only because there’s no focus on pumpkins and ghosts). I have a lot of plans for the season already, and even though it’ll be different than most other summers – no real “end” to it – I think it’ll still be grand. I think I’ll put up another summer bucket list soon, just like last year.
5. I’M SO HAPPY TO BE NEAR A TRADER JOE’S AGAIN.
6. I need to get back on the hot yoga train. I’d fallen off for monetary reasons, but I really need the structured classes in my life to supplement what I do in my own time.
7. I also need to join my gym. Have I ever told you that I only have one 5-pound weight and one 10-pound weight at my house? Why did I think that was a good idea way back when? Who buys only one size of a weight. I do. Classic.
Alright, that’s good for now. I’m going to go fill up my coffee mug and continue looking for jobs.
Questions for the Day:
>> Would you ever detour your road trip for a store? What store?
>> If you watch hockey, what team are you hoping wins the cup? I think I want the Canadiens to take it, but I know for sure I don’t want Chicago to win. Sorry, Chicagoans.
>> What is one random thing you’re thinking today?